Making Meals from Snacks - Quick Fix
It is recommended that we consume 3 main meals and 2 snacks throughout the day. It is hard enough to plan meals for the family for an entire week and then the added responsibility of snacks too! Which is why many people opt for unhealthy options like chips, namkeens, street foods and junk food for snacks. With Vegit you have a range of traditional Indian snacks that can be made in a jiffy and without the mess of peeling, chopping or boiling and you also have the option of making a variety of meals. Snacks can be turned into meals with just a few simple additions and a twist here and there. So now your stock of the Vegit range of snacks can serve a much bigger role in your kitchen.
Vegit Aloo Mash can be used to make an excellent (and gluten free) pizza base. Simply follow the instructions on the pack to prepare, once the mash cools, you can form the base for a pizza in a pizza baking dish. Choose your and your family's favourite toppings next to make delightful Aloo Mash pizzas right at home. You can even make smaller sizes so each one on the table enjoys their own customized pizza, with their own choice of toppings.
- Mexican: corn, bell peppers, jalapenos and cheddar cheese
- Indian: paneer tikka, red onion, capsicum, tomato and processed cheese
- Italian: brinjal (thin slices), tomato, garlic, black olives and mozzarella cheese
We have three amazing products which you can use to have a burger party for lunch or dinner. The classic vada pao is India's version of a veggie burger and the Vegit Aloo Bonda is perfect to make Vada Pao, all you need is pao and chutney! We also have the Vegit Veg Cutlet, a delicious blend of a spicy mix of potato flakes, vegetables and cheese to delight your senses! This way you get to avoid the tedious job of peeling, cutting and boiling and you can choose from a variety of breads to make your own version of cutlet sandwich or burger. Use a ciabatta with garlic mayo to make an Italian sandwich or go Indian with mint chutney and simple sandwich bread!
- American: Vegit burger patty, lettuce, tomato, cheese slice, mayo and mustard
- Indian: Vegit Burger Patty, red onion, tomato, and coriander chutney
- Chinese: Vegit Burger Patty, chilli garlic sauce, shredded cabbage and capsicum
By adding simple add on's to a platter of Vegit Snacks you can serve an entire meal in no time. Here are few side dishes which compliment Vegit snacks:
When you prepare Vegit Hara Bhara Kebab, Shami Kebab or Pav Bhaji you can make a side dish of a traditional Indian 'kachumbar' salad with onions, tomatoes, chillies and beetroot and serve with hot tava paranthas. For Vegit Soya Roll and Cheese balls a classic lettuce, tomato, cucumber salad goes very well, in summers you can dress it with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and seasoning and for winters with a hearty mayonnaise.
Dips & Condiments:
The best way to enjoy Vegit snacks is with a choice of dips and condiments, you can choose from your favourite chutneys, dips and pickles too. Here's our suggestion for our range:
- Vegit Pav Bhaji: Coriander and mint Chutney
- Vegit Hara Bhara Kebab: Mint Chutney
- Vegit Shammi Kebab: Green Chilli Coriander Chutney
- Vegit Soya Roll: Spicy Salsa
- Vegit Cheese Balls: Tomato Ketchup
- Vegit Burger Patty: Tomato Ketchup
- Vegit Veg Cutlet: Chilli Garlic Sauce
- Vegit Aloo Tikki: Coriander Chutney
- Vegit Aloo Bonda: Gunpowder Chutney (muligapodi)